There wasn’t a diagnosis for ADHD when I was a kid, or I’m sure I would have at least been in the running. I’m literally unable to do the same project for any long period of time, so I start new ones (and don’t finish – thus my side bar list of projects). I cleaned the list up a bit this morning, moving a few into “finished” and deleting a few.
This one is probably the closest to being done:
Then there’s this project:
I started the long and short stitch which makes up the “fur” of the reindeer. Hopefully I’ll get farther – I might sew the crazy quilting border around the edge to give me more to work on AND to make it all look more finished.