I found the embroidered piece at an estate sale – finished, but on a pillow “kit” (it just folded over and you could stitch it to the back) and so I rescued it. I got home and realized I had the fabric and pom-pom edging and couldn’t resist. I’ve been wanting to try doing envelope back pillows for forever, so I followed a tutorial. A few glitches with this, but not bad! 🙂
The room is our guest room and doesn’t really look like much of the rest of the house (except the quilts – we have those on all the beds) – this wall is assorted baby quilts and projects I’ve done. I figure it’s a great place to display them!